Asus P4B266-C

I'm suspecting that the wrong chip driver is being used.  Operation
(beeping) isn't correct, you are forcing the use of the module w/
options, and readings are whacked.  Can you confirm the chip on your
mobo by physically looking?

Phil

--
Philip Edelbrock -- IS Manager -- Edge Design, Corvallis, OR
   phil at netroedge.com -- http://www.netroedge.com/~phil