           Re: i2c bus for Geode SC1200
       Date:
           Wed, 11 Oct 2000 21:22:36 -0400
      From:
           "Mark D. Studebaker" <mds at paradyne.com>
        To:
           linux-i2c at tk.uni-linz.ac.at

- Make sure it kinda/sorta works
- Make sure it meets kernel coding standards (see
Documentation/CodingStyle in any kernel)
- Make sure it has standard GPL boilerplate and your name and
  National Semi in the comments at the top of the file so we know
  that you and your company are really giving it away
- Write short files for the doc/ directories in i2c and/or lm_sensors
- Send it to us as a patch against the i2c-2.5.3 and/or the lm_sensors
2.5.3 tree
  (presumably you have an access.bus algorithm module for the i2c tree
and
  a 1200/1400 bus driver for the lm_sensors tree)

mds