Feedback Epox 8KHA+ w83781d

Hi

I just wanted to give you some feedback:

I've got an Epox 8KHA+ (Via KT266) with an winbond W83697HF.
After tampering around with your latest tarball i found
no support for that chipset. So i wrote a short c programm attached
to the mail. Then after thinking about integrating these findings
into the module, i stumbled over the fact that the chip is supported
in cvs. After fiddling around with the FAQ i finally got the module
working. I confused i2c-isa and i2c-viapro (wich seems to work also)
an it took me twice as long to get the module running than writing
the small c programm...
(The sensors-detect detects the chip correct but doesn't know that
it is already supported!)

I 'll probably trim the values according to the bios
values. If you are interested on these values or if you want me to
test something just drop me a line.

Thank you

Cheers
Tim
--
It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word. - Andrew Jackson