it works! now what...

Alright, I have lm-sensors installed, and it works great! sensors gives me
the status of my box as I would expect it to. Now, what can I do with this
information? I was hoping you could give me some suggestions. As well, I have
a couple ideas and I'd like to know if they were possible.

1. Is there an X (or preferably KDE) app that displays these values in pretty
ouptut?

2. Is it possible to turn on/off case fans using the SMbus (or any other
approach)? I would like to turn off as many fans as possible (make my box
quiet) and have them come on automatically if the case temperature rises
above a certain level.

(if it helps I have an ABIT BH6 motherboard)

Thanks!
Shaun