eeprom driver

I think all three we could use if you would like to submit patches.

On 1), what I kept meaning to do but never did, can you rename the
/proc names from "0-15", for example, to "00" or "00-0F" or "0x00-0x0F"
or something similar, so that when you "cat *" at least the results
come out in the right alphabetical order?
That's bitten me more than once...