Hard disk temperature

If you use i2c-proc primitives and add libsensors support then
it's easier for the applications like 'sensors'.

Not sure if you can use i2c-proc without having a pseudo-adapter defined.
A single module could both register an 'i2c-smart' pseudo-adapter
and the sensors themselves, showing up in /proc as harddrive-smart-1
or something similar.

But you don't want chip drivers scanning pseudo-adapters looking for chips
when they aren't compatible with that bus...