Link...

Hi,

i wrote a little perlskript that uses sensors to show the systemhealth in
a html-file (f.exp. for a website..). This gives me a quik overview of all
sensors in my server, without beeing home...

Perhaps other sensor-user want to use this script too, and if you want,
you can set a link to my site.....:

http://www.joenst.de/s2w/

The script is fully configurable and easy to use. This first Version is
Beta, but the next Release will contain more Functions like warning-
emails, alert-emails and tellerstat-graphs...

so just have a look on my sample...

ciao

Joerg Niestroj
Telgte- Germany