fan out of control (lm-sensors 2.6.2-1)

If the chips are power cycling, then it's probably going to be
difficult to fix that somehow, unless the Bios can let you override
that.  A more realistic solution is to use a 'wake up' script which
resets your limits for you each time the computer is woken up (taken
off suspend).

Phil

--
Philip Edelbrock -- IS Manager -- Edge Design, Corvallis, OR
   phil at netroedge.com -- http://www.netroedge.com/~phil