Re: Live patching MC at LPC2019?

On Thu, 7 Feb 2019, Jiri Kosina wrote:

> people are already starting to tentatively talk about what might be
> happening at LPC2019, and so should we, I'd say.
>
> The primary question is -- should we eventually submit a livepatching
> miniconf proposal again? Did the format last year in Vancouver work for
> everybody? Was it too long/too short? Should we change the way how we
> accept/schedule proposals (in case it's happening at all)? Any other
> comments/ideas?

Thanks everybody for the input. So I guess it's reasonable to plan for a
similar format / length, with the proposed improvements.

Unless there are no volunteers (are there?) I'll work with the program
committee once CfP is out.

Thanks,

--
Jiri Kosina
SUSE Labs

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux NFS]     [Linux NILFS]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux SCSI]