Re: Live patching MC at LPC2019?

On 2/7/19 4:23 PM, Jiri Kosina wrote:
Hi everybody,

people are already starting to tentatively talk about what might be
happening at LPC2019, and so should we, I'd say.

The primary question is -- should we eventually submit a livepatching
miniconf proposal again? Did the format last year in Vancouver work for
everybody? Was it too long/too short? Should we change the way how we
accept/schedule proposals (in case it's happening at all)? Any other
comments/ideas?

Looking forward to a livepatch MC for 2019. I think the format went pretty well, the only minor suggestion I have would be to collect up presentations before hand so we're not shuffling laptops in and out. Also grouping the more straightforward topics, like arch updates, separately from the brainstorming topics was a good idea.

-- Joe

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux NFS]     [Linux NILFS]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux SCSI]