Live patching miniconf accepted (was Re: Live patching miniconf proposal submitted)

On Thu, 2 Aug 2018, Jiri Kosina wrote:

> as in previous years (and as discussed with quite a few of you in person),
> I've just submitted LPC2018 miniconf proposal for live patching.
>
> I'll be sending an update here once I know the outcome.

Hi everybody,

I've been notified that the livepatching miniconf has been accepted to
LPC2018.

This means that everybody involved who planned to attend only if the MC is
happening should start planning more seriously now :)

I am still figuring out with the program committee what platform exactly
should be used for fine-graining the contents and schedule of the
miniconf. Once I know that, I'll send a mail and we can start planning.

Thanks,

--
Jiri Kosina
SUSE Labs

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux NFS]     [Linux NILFS]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux SCSI]