Re: Live patching miniconf proposal submitted

On Thu, 2 Aug 2018, Jiri Kosina wrote:

> as in previous years (and as discussed with quite a few of you in person),
> I've just submitted LPC2018 miniconf proposal for live patching.

For those of you who are planning to attend, please send either me or Josh
(and CC the list) the topic you'd like to get discussed, and your
preliminary statement / confirmation whether you'd be making best effort
to participate.

I'll then be updating the "abstract" of the miniconf, so that the program
committee could proceed with deciding on accepting / rejecting the
miniconf

Thanks,

--
Jiri Kosina
SUSE Labs

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux NFS]     [Linux NILFS]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux SCSI]