Re: XFS corruption help; xfs_repair isn't working

On Tue, Dec 06, 2022 at 02:43:32PM +0000, Chris Boot wrote:
> On 01/12/2022 13:00, Chris Boot wrote:
> >> I kinda want to see the metadump of this (possibly enormous) filesystem.
> >
> > I've asked whether I can share this with you. The filesystem is indeed
> > huge (35TiB) and I wouldn't be surprised if the metadata alone was
> > rather large. What would be the most efficient way of sharing that with
> > you?
>
> I've got approval to send a metadata dump to you. What's the best way of
> getting it over? It's 31GiB uncompressed, 6.5GiB with zstd compression.

Place it somewhere we can easily download, and if you feel uncomfortable sharing
the link publicly to the list, you can send it directly to those who asked for
it, off-list, but please keep the remaining discussion within the list.

--
Carlos Maiolino