Re: XFS corruption help; xfs_repair isn't working

On 01/12/2022 13:00, Chris Boot wrote:
I kinda want to see the metadump of this (possibly enormous) filesystem.

I've asked whether I can share this with you. The filesystem is indeed huge (35TiB) and I wouldn't be surprised if the metadata alone was rather large. What would be the most efficient way of sharing that with you?

I've got approval to send a metadata dump to you. What's the best way of getting it over? It's 31GiB uncompressed, 6.5GiB with zstd compression.

Many thanksm
Chris

--
Chris Boot