Re: Cannot Mount XFS Filesystem

It is a relatively new file system. It was probably created within the
last six months. It has only ever been used with Centos 7. It has been
mounted with the kernel-3.10.0-229 and kernel-3.10.0-327.22.2.el7
kernels. There was a hardware issue with the power supply to a few of
the physical disks that make up one of the software raid devices. A
couple disks would lose power and go offline. While resolving that
issue, there most likely were some hard reboots.

What steps do I need to take to get you the metadata dump?

Thank you for your help.

Kyle