Re: Linux WPAN and Contiki NG

On Tue, 09 Jan 2024 08:57:09 -0500
Michael Richardson <mcr@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> As Stefan said, you can not yet run TSCH on Linux.
> Many of us would like to make it happen, and a few (Alex!) are writing code,
> but there hasn't been a resources to allow anyone to spend real time on it.
> Typically, people combine a Linux host (like a openwrt router) with a USB
> connection to a Contiki or RIOTOS (or maybe Zephyr now) device that acts as
> the 6TISCH device.

Thanks for the answer! However, when I create a new wpan0 interface,
`coordinator` also appears for choice. Is this not TSCH related?

```
$iwpan phy7 interface add test type
Usage:	iwpan [options] phy <phyname> interface add <name> type
<type> [extended address <hex as 00:11:..>]

Add a new virtual interface with the given configuration.
Valid interface types are: node, monitor, coordinator.

	--debug		enable netlink debugging
```

--
Marek Küthe