Linux WPAN and Contiki NG

Hello dear Mailling list,

I would like to try Linux WPAN with Contriki NG and have some questions
(I am new to the topic, so the questions may be quite stupid): Contiki
NG, as I understand it, implements various 6lowpan standards -
including 6TiSCH, TSCH and 6TOP. Which of these are also implemented in
Linux WPAN and how can they be used? As I understand it, TSCH is
implemented. Is that correct? The use of it is explained on
https://linux-wpan.org/documentation.html.
Is there anything special I need to consider when connecting Linux and
Contiki NG?

I hope it's okay if I post my questions here on the Mailling list.

Greetings
Marek Küthe