Re: 6LoWPAN (IPv6 over BLE) neighbor discovery

Hi,

> Which neighbor discovery are you talking about? Can you be more
> specific here?

Sorry, I cannot, since I am not too familiar with the network stack.
From my point of view, mostly as a user of the stack, I can't pass down IPv6-PDs from my router down to the RIOT RPL network.
I need some workarounds with radvd in order to distribute the PD.
There is a markdown file about it: https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/blob/master/pkg/nimble/README.ipv6-over-ble.md

People in the matrix chat pointed me towards the mailing list.

best regards
Philipp Blum