Search Linux Wireless

Re: ath9k timeouts with the current Mainline

Hi,

Please bisect the kernel to see if you can find a time where it worked.

And try disabling ANI and see if that helps.

ath9k seems to have a weird issue with the AR5008 series stuff
(AR5416/AR5418) with noise floor calibration + ANI == weird RX
deafness.

FreeBSD doesn't seem to have this issue with the AR5416. I don't (yet) know why.

Thanks,

Adrian