Search Linux Wireless

Re: [ath9k-devel] ath9k causes lockups since kernel 2.6.35

On Fri, 4 Mar 2011 21:20:02 +0530
Mohammed Shafi <shafi.wireless@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> 2011/3/4 Tony Houghton <h@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> >
> > I also found that I couldn't reproduce the problem while running on
> > battery, but as soon as I connected the PSU it crashed the very next
> > time I disabled wireless. I hadn't noticed that PSU/battery made a
> > difference before, but it does seem to be an issue.
> >

> Please see whether this is consistently reproducible.

No, today it crashed on battery power. Something else must have been
different too when I tried on battery before, because I restarted the
wireless several times without problem, and usually it crashes almost
every time.

> As a try can you please disable the network manager and use iw command
> to connect?

I tried wicd early on, that crashed too.