Search Linux Wireless

RE: I need a card that works reasonably easily with Debain- reccs?

This is the info for the card,
04:06.0 Ethernet controller [0200]: Marvell Technology Group Ltd. 88w8335 [Libertas] 802.11b/g Wireless [11ab:1faa] (rev 03)
but now that you have me going I would like to find a driver for this too,

04:07.0 Communication controller [0780]: Conexant Systems, Inc. HSF 56k Data/Fax Modem [14f1:2f20]

I don't like using a wrapped driver either but IIRC I got the machine like this and usually
it works fine but it really slow with current cable modem even when windoze machines are doing
fine. I guess I could connect through the windoze machine but they are already swamped with
2 open browser windows.

Once I learn to use ip and the routing tables I was going to make this the only machine
in this area to have an active wireless connection and route all the others through
it but will make a huge bottleneck at 20kBps when others are getting 250 routinely.

Thanks.

note new address
Mike Marchywka
1975 Village Round
Marietta GA 30064
415-264-8477 (w)<- use this
404-788-1216 (C)<- leave message
989-348-4796 (P)<- emergency only
marchywka@xxxxxxxxxxx
Note: If I am asking for free stuff, I normally use for hobby/non-profit
information but may use in investment forums, public and private.
Please indicate any concerns if applicable.