Search Linux Wireless

I need a card that works reasonably easily with Debain- reccs?

Hi,
I gave up on windoze after all the apps became too bloated to tolerate
and it didn't seem I should need 1Gbyte to post on a forum without
the browser tying up my disk on VM for minutes on each character I
typed. Debian has worked much better but I can't get my current
wireless card to work well through ndiswrapper. I'm getting inconsistent
results but can download via windozeon another machine and get fast
xfer over eth0. I'm going out to buy a new card, what should I get?

Thanks.

note new address
Mike Marchywka
1975 Village Round
Marietta GA 30064
415-264-8477 (w)<- use this
404-788-1216 (C)<- leave message
989-348-4796 (P)<- emergency only
marchywka@xxxxxxxxxxx
Note: If I am asking for free stuff, I normally use for hobby/non-profit
information but may use in investment forums, public and private.
Please indicate any concerns if applicable.