Search Linux Wireless

RE: I need a card that works reasonably easily with Debain- reccs?

Thanks.
As near as I can tell from the driver files it should be a netgear WG311v3
802.11g. May be a card mismatch but I'd have to pull machine apart to check.

Are there known issues with ndiswrapper or I shouldn't even ask here? LOL.

If there are known easy/difficult cards on a faq/list somewhere I thought that
would help as driver support seems to be a big issue.