Search Linux Wireless

Re: RTL8822BE not working after suspend

Hi,

I just wanted to that after a couple of weeks of testing, I still
couldn't get reliable behaviour. I installed the new Realtek drivers
with the systems loading/unloading script. Sometimes my WiFi works
after resume, sometimes it doesn't. I tried finding patterns, but
couldn't. Please let me know how we can investigate this.

Regards,
Utkarsh