Search Linux Wireless

RTL8822BE not working after suspend

Hi everyone,

This is my first bug report on the mailing list, so please let me know
if I mess anything up.

I have an ASUS TUF FX505DT which has the RTL8822BE WiFi card. It works
fine normally without any issues. However, once I suspend my
laptop(closing the lid) for a considerable amount of time (> ~30
mins), the WiFi card doesn't work after resume and I have to reboot
every time.

This bug really undermines the portability aspect of the laptop as I
can't simply close the lid and continue my work later. The WiFi simply
dies every time I suspend, and I have to reboot.

It would be really helpful if I could get this to work in the meantime
as well with a workaround as I will be on the move soon.

Lastly, thank you for all the work put into the drivers. They work
mostly fine without any issues. This suspend issue is the only thing I
can see, and I would be glad to help to get it fixed.

My machine details:
OS: Arch Linux w/Linux 6.1.31-1-lts
Card: Realtek 8822BE WiFi
Laptop: ASUS TUF FX505DT

Please let me know if you need further information.

Regards,
Utkarsh Verma