Search Linux Wireless

Re: Performance of rtw88_8822bu

On Tue, Mar 07, 2023 at 01:39:19AM +0000, Ping-Ke Shih wrote:

> [...]

By changing qsel_to_ep[] I can shift the problem to other priority
queues.

I changed qsel_to_ep[] back to default then and tried this instead:

-       txdma_pq_map |= BIT_TXDMA_HIQ_MAP(rqpn->dma_map_hi);
-       txdma_pq_map |= BIT_TXDMA_MGQ_MAP(rqpn->dma_map_mg);
+       txdma_pq_map |= BIT_TXDMA_HIQ_MAP(RTW_DMA_MAPPING_NORMAL);
+       txdma_pq_map |= BIT_TXDMA_MGQ_MAP(RTW_DMA_MAPPING_NORMAL);

>From my understanding RTW_DMA_MAPPING_HIGH shouldn't be used anymore and
I assumed that the number of available pages shown at 0x230
(REG_FIFOPAGE_INFO_1) shouldn't shrink anymore. To my surprise the value
in 0x230 is still shrinking.

I still wonder how the different endpoints relate to the different
priority queues. Does a packet destined for a certain priority queue
have to go through a specific endpoint, or are they completly unrelated?

Sascha