Search Linux Wireless

Re: WLAN broken on Nokia N900 with v6.2-rc1

On 11.01.23 17:49, Alexander Wetzel wrote:
> For regression tracking only:
>
> +CC regressions@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Issue is solved with a patch already on the way into mainline.
> https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git/commit/?h=next-20230111&id=4444bc2116aecdcde87dce80373540adc8bd478b
>
> Issue was found and fixed independently of the regression report, so no
> regression tags in the commit.

Happens, thx for letting me know. Now regzbot will know about it as well:

#regzbot fix: wifi: mac80211: Proper mark iTXQs for resumption

Everything you wanna know about Linux kernel regression tracking:
https://linux-regtracking.leemhuis.info/about/#tldr
That page also explains what to do if mails like this annoy you.