Search Linux Wireless

Re: set channel from radiotap headers during injection

The idea is this:

I operate an AP on one channel that talks to some set of devices.

On another "channel" (maybe just different BW) I use packet injection
to send data to and from a separate device.

The bitrate to the 2nd device (on the 2nd channel) is much lower than
that of the AP, and I'd like to get longer range out of it.  The idea
is that I use narrower bandwidth and fixed, low bitrates with control
over the retries to get really tight control over that link.

Thats the idea, anyway...