Search Linux Wireless

Re: set channel from radiotap headers during injection

Thank you Johannes,

It seems like the functionality for this (maybe not the monitor mode)
must be available in order to support the multiple 802.11p channels in
the 5.8ghz band.

It sounds like what you are proposing is to create a non-monitor vif,
select its channel, bitrate, bandwidth and then use the MAC address to
select it as the transmitting interface.  Is that correct?  I'm
guessing I could do this with raw sockets and prepend the ieee80211
header (but not the radiotap header)?

Thanks for the help!