Search Linux Wireless

set channel from radiotap headers during injection

I'd like to be able to set the channel information on a per-packet
basis during monitor-mode injection.  Specifically, I would like to be
able to change the channel bandwidth down to half and quarter rates
(my PHY supports this) based on the radiotap header information.
Additionally, if its possible to change the channel itself that would
be desirable.

I've been able to add rate and FEC control to
ieee80211_parse_tx_radiotap, but I'm not sure where to start with
setting channel information. Has anyone been able to do this?  If not,
what do I need to set in order to get per-packet channel control?