Search Linux Wireless

Re: RTL8192CU continually reconnecting

I found that if I setup a old wireless router as a repeater and keep
it within 10-12 feet I have a stable connection.  If I move it back to
12-15 the connection becomes less reliable.  Anything past 15 feet is
unusable.

I see there have been lots of conversations on the topic and you are
working on some power management changes.  If you need me to do any
testing let me know.

Timothy