Search Linux Wireless

Re: RTL8192CU continually reconnecting

I finally got some free time to go through all the patches. My results
were similar to Mark's, but I do not get the watchdog messages, though
I am pretty sure watchdog is disabled on my PC. I did even try
installing openSUSE 12.3, but did not have any success.  It didn't
even find my wireless network. I manually configured the network via
network-manager, but still no luck.

Let me know if you need anything else from me.