Attempting to use a sprint U600 (BCSM250)

Hey,

I'm hoping someone on this list can help point me in the right direction
on getting my U600 to authenticate. I've already done some heavy lifting:
http://dormando.livejournal.com/526612.html

wherein I USB snooped to find the modeswitching command, then spent a
while kicking at the utils to try to narrow down what's happening.

I understand that the intel setup here has its own wimaxd/wimaxc and that
this beceem stuff is forked. What's the direction of this stuff going
forward? Fixing the driver and merging in all of the beceem specific
stuff? Well I say "merging" lightly since I wouldn't merge a damn line of
this mess.

For those who don't want to click my link, a short summary:

- Can get the wimax device to appear (usb-modeswitch command... which
doesn't actually switch the device, just makes the second one pop up)
- Can get the driver to start (2.6.37 + patches from staging-next)
- Can use wimaxd/wimaxc to talk to the device and search for base
towers.
- Can tell it to connect to the base tower, in which it spews a bunch of
crap and syncs the link, then tries to authenticate.
- It auths for a while then spews this:

SSL: SSL_connect:error in SSLv3 write certificate verify A
OpenSSL: tls_connection_handshake - SSL_connect error:14099004:SSL
routines:SSL3_SEND_CLIENT_VERIFY:RSA lib
SSL: 0 bytes pending from ssl_out
SSL: Failed - tls_out available to report error
SSL: No data to be sent out

... the top error being a cryptic issue with zero google hits (until I
post this, of course). I'm not too familiar with wimax and am having
troulbe narrowing down exactly what data it was trying to verify at this
step.

The link has more detail. I can provide more logs and hack the code
whatever way would be most useful. Have about a week to mess with this
before I have to return the device.

Or am I in the wrong ballfield entirely? :)

Thanks,
-Dormando

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux Wireless]     [Linux Bluetooth]     [Linux Netdev]     [Linux Kernel Newbies]     [IDE]     [Security]     [Git]     [Netfilter]     [Bugtraq]     [Yosemite News]     [MIPS Linux]     [ARM Linux]     [Linux Security]     [Linux RAID]     [Linux ATA RAID]     [Samba]     [Video 4 Linux]     [Device Mapper]