Re: kernel Oops: 0003 on usbhid_submit_report

On Mon, 26 Aug 2013, Andreas Lillebø Holm wrote:

> You are my hero Jiri :-) These two patches fixes the issues I was seeing
> and I can no longer reproduce them.

Thanks a lot for confirmation.

This has been a very long-standing bug, but for some reasons I have
started to see devices actually triggering it only now.

My plan is to push it to Linus in the upcoming merge window, and once it
proves to be stable, I'll do a -stable backport.

Thanks again,

--
Jiri Kosina
SUSE Labs