Re: Commit 09fc7d22b0 (usb: musb: fix incorrect usage of resource pointer) questions

Hello.

On 08/12/2013 10:28 PM, Felipe Balbi wrote:

    I have basically two questions on this change:

[...]

2) why you omitted am35x.c from this commit?

mistake

    Are you going to fix it, or should I?

    I'm just not sure how many resources there are with all these
hwmod complications...

tell me about it.

   I hoped you tell me. :-)

Kishon was going to send a patch which would allocate
and copy those resources dynamically based on pdev->num_resources.

That would be undesirable in the light of my WIP patch making MUSB truly a sub-device of the glue drivers and passing always 2 resources to it...

WBR, Sergei