Re: Commit 09fc7d22b0 (usb: musb: fix incorrect usage of resource pointer) questions

Hello.

On 08/11/2013 03:08 AM, Sergei Shtylyov wrote:

    I have basically two questions on this change:

[...]

2) why you omitted am35x.c from this commit?

mistake

    Are you going to fix it, or should I?

I'm just not sure how many resources there are with all these hwmod complications...

    I'm afraid there's one more issue with this commit. DaVinci platform
device can have either 2 or 3 (on DM6467) resources, you only copy 2, so DMA
on DM6467 seems somewhat broken. Will you address it or should I?

   Addressed it and sent a patch that fixes 3.11 regression. Please apply.

PS: I have lost access to all MUSB platforms, so can't test the patches.

   Well, actually, I have remebered that I have some OMAP remotely available.

WBR, Sergei