Re: usb cdc-acm driver cause windows xp sp3 blue screen randomly

Thanks xiaofan
        The usb device has been fixed by the chip romcode, so there is
little chance for switching to HID.
         But can I implement a usb-serial driver with libusb, which just
work like usbser.sys?
         I will check the libusb, thank you!