usb cdc-acm driver cause windows xp sp3 blue screen randomly

Hi,
      I have a cdc-acm usb device, used for transfering data to/from windows PC,
for windows PC, and I use the Documentation/usb/linux-cdc-acm.inf to load the
windows driver(which is the usbser.sys).
      On PC, there is an application use the COM port to transfer the data.
During transfer, the windows happened blue screen(BSOD) randomly, sometimes
one day, sometimes a few hours. I have the core dump, if needed I can post it.
      It seems that the usbser.sys is buggy and problematic,
http://www.microchip.com/forums/m469465.aspx
      But I am not familiar with windows, could you give me some advice? and
is there an open soruce driver work like usbser.sys?