usb sysfs file handling functions don't take

Hi,

As written in my mail titled: "Linux sysfs usb descriptors
file has broken configuration length handling"

I've been taking a close look at the usb sysfs handling
code, specifically for the descriptors sysfs file.

One other difference I've noticed is that the usbfs
code for reading the descriptors does a usb_lock_device,
whereas read_descriptors for the sysfs descriptors file
does not. Unless I'm mistaken that means the sysfs
code can race with (re)-enumeration and bad things could
happen.

Similar concerns apply to the other usb sysfs files.

Regards,

Hans