Re: Crash in dwc3 driver on module unload

> I found out a couple more things about this.
>
> If I do "rmmod dwc3" first, and then do "rmmod dwc3-pci", it doesn't
> crash.

dwc3-pci will release dwc3 and its resources at its removal.
So, dwc3 core must be released first, then glue layer.

Since there are no relationship between core and glue
layer, If user unload module in incorrect order, the oops
may occur, the phy driver is the same situation.

For such kinds of case, do we need to fix at kernel layer?
or using user space method to fix?

--
BR,
Peter Chen