Crash in dwc3 driver on module unload

Hi Felipe,

I'm getting a crash when I rmmod the dwc3-pci driver in latest Linus, and
also in 3.8.6 and 3.8.0.

Screenshot (two parts) are here:
	http://ompldr.org/vaTFibQ/IMG1.jpg
	http://ompldr.org/vaTFicA/IMG2.jpg

Unfortunately the very first part of the crash has scrolled off the
screen.

I've decoded the crash a bit. The call chain descends through
platform_device_unregister(glue->dwc3) in dwc3_pci_remove(). It hits the
warning in kobject_put():

	void kobject_put(struct kobject *kobj)
	{
	        if (kobj) {
	                if (!kobj->state_initialized)
	                        WARN(1, KERN_WARNING "kobject: '%s' (%p): is not "
	                               "initialized, yet kobject_put() is being "
	                               "called.\n", kobject_name(kobj), kobj);
	                kref_put(&kobj->kref, kobject_release);
	        }
	}

and crashes when it tries to print the string, presumably because the
kobj->name field is either NULL or poisoned. So probably the kobject has
already been freed, or is in the process of being freed?

Any ideas? Any debugging hints?

--
Paul