Re: Linux USB file storage gadget with new UDC

Hi,

>> Ok, i just fixed the last three bytes in the bulk-out transfer
>> problem. Please see below for the log. Now the last three bytes are
>> read correctly. After SCSI_WRITE_10 is received, the gadget driver
>> prints "g_file_storage gadget: disconnect or port reset", it means USB
>> reset interrupt is received by the UDC driver. I don't know why USB
>> reset interrupt is triggered.
>
> Then you need to figure out why.  Have you checked the dmesg log and
> usbmon trace on the host?
>
> Incidentally, for debugging it will help if you enable
> CONFIG_PRINTK_TIME in the gadget's kernel.

Thanks, i will enable the CONFIG_PRINTK_TIME. Nonetheless, now the
gadget driver and UDC driver are able to process some SCSI_WRITE_10
commands (i ignore the USB reset interrupt in UDC driver). Please see
the attached usbmon log. Will the log help?

Thanks,
victor