RE: Not enough resource for old configuration after USB bus reset

With these two debug config on, the dmesg buffer even can not log one reset operation.

What information do we want from these two debug config?

We currently know that the issue is fail at the configure endpoint command after bus reset.

The failing reason is the reset operation make the endpoint state disabled, and HCD still try to drop the disabled endpoint.

This cause the host can not manage its resouce correctly. As a result, the last configure command fail with not enough bandwidth.

Soar--