Re: "config x has an invalid interface number: y but max is z"

Alan Stern wrote:

> > > I think they should stay.
> >
> > OK, but how about demoting them to debug messages instead of warnings?
>
> If you want to make that change, I don't mind.

I prefer that they stay visible by default, because it increases the
likelyhood that someone will actually notice them.

Clearly the people who stand to benefit from these messages aren't
actively looking to find problems with their USB device.

//Peter