Re: Unreliable USB3 with NEC uPD720200 and Delock Cardreader

Am 21.10.2012 18:12, schrieb Adrian Sandu:
I have problems to get my USB3 cardreader to work reliably when connected to
the USB3 port. Due to lack of other USB3 devices I don't know if it is the
cardreader or the USB3 host (NEC uPD720200) but the cardreader always works
reliable when connected to USB2.

I've noticed about the same thing .. Changing the cables seems to have
worked for me and somebody else on the list :|
Altough I find it weird that it worked just fine with any cables on
one host .. it doesn't on another...

I don't think it is that wired. The USB2 host at my computer has a different chipset from AMD which works reliable with all my USB devices:

00:12.2 USB controller: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] nee ATI SB7x0/SB8x0/SB9x0 USB EHCI Controller

Best Regards
Uli
--
Ulrich Eckhardt                  http://www.uli-eckhardt.de

Ein Blitzableiter auf dem Kirchturm ist das denkbar stärkste
Misstrauensvotum gegen den lieben Gott. (Karl Krauss)