Re: Etron USB 3.0 xHCI

Yo Sarah!

www.etron.com is down.  I have the latest mobo BIOS.

> The error you're getting seems to me to indicate a
> hardware issue, and I'm really not sure how to solve it.

Could be, I find many people have problems with the chip.

> > Cards with the Etron chip on them are $14 on newegg.  I'd be happy
> > to buy one for anyone that wants to see the problem up close and
> > personal.
>
> Money's not really the issue for me, it's time...

I can see it not being of major interest to you.  But the offer stands
for anyone that wants to take a crack at it.

I guess I'll go back to kurking.

RGDS
GARY
	gem@xxxxxxxxxx  Tel:+1(541)382-8588