Sequence number not incremented for large control transfer

We ran into a problem when using ASMedia Technology Inc. ASM1042
SuperSpeed USB Host Controller (integrated on the desktop's
motherboard) with Linux xHCI driver.  The host is sending the
SuperSpeed device a large control transfer (>512B) that requires
multiple OUT transactions.  The first OUT Txn is acknowledged, but
then the subsequent one is sent by the host with the same sequence
number.  I am attaching a protocol analysis trace (taken with the
Beagle 5000 SuperSpeed Protocol Analyzer) that illustrates the
problem.  It can be opened with the Total Phase Data Center software:
http://www.totalphase.com/products/data_center/

The same interaction with the same device works with an Intel xHCI host.

We are not sure if this is a low-level bug with the ASMedia host or if
there is some setup/workaround that can be done within the Linux xHCI
driver to fix this problem.