Re: Sequence number not incremented for large control transfer

Hi Sarah,

Wanted to check back on this previous report:  is this a fundamental
bug in the hardware or can there be a workaround in the XHCI driver to
support this?  I did find that if the control transfers are 512B in
length (instead of 1024, 2048, or 4096), the host controller doesn't
fail for these transactions.

Thanks.
Yuliya