Re: cannot submit urb 0, error -22: internal error followed by USB hung tasks

On Saturday, September 29, 2012 04:58 AM, Alan Stern wrote:
On Sat, 29 Sep 2012, Lassi Väätämöinen wrote:
I am really not sure which error I should be worried about, if not that
-22 ?

You should concentrate on whichever error occurs first.  Everything
else could easily be a side-effect of the first error.

Ok, I got a new set of traces in Launchpad, with the added usb device list, which I forgot to post last time:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntustudio/+bug/1035602/comments/5
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntustudio/+bug/1035602/comments/6
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntustudio/+bug/1035602/comments/7

I took a quick peek myself to get the hang of it. There seems to be a ECONNRESET (-104) coming in from somewhere, and then it stops. Otherwise I just see -115 (EINPROGRESS), which is normal behavior, right?.

But this time in the testing I did not even get to the part where I'd start the playback. The crash probably happened right after I started Jack with QJackCtl app.

-Lassi