Re: cannot submit urb 0, error -22: internal error followed by USB hung tasks

On Sep 29, 2012, at 04:58 , Alan Stern <stern@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sat, 29 Sep 2012, Lassi Väätämöinen wrote:
>>

>> My test case: I have an MAudio MobilePre USB soundcard plugged in, Jackd
>> is running, and I am playing back a track in Ardour.
>
> Where is the track stored?  On a USB disk?  Or is the MobilePre sound
> card the only USB device involved in this test?  If it is then you
> shouldn't have any other USB devices plugged into the computer while
> the test is running, which would mean that it doesn't make any
> difference whether you capture 0u or the file for the sound card's bus.

The track is on my internal HDD, so MobilePre is the only USB device connected (in addition to keyboard + mouse). I unplugged any additional devices (webcam, BT dongle) that I have had connected before, but it does not seem to make any difference considering the end result.

-Lassi

Lassi Väätämöinen
Insinöörinkatu 43 A 48
33720 Tampere